- Every tuesday
- For beginners and advanced, I will introduce positions depending on your level
- Bring your own yogamat and (warm) clothes to change (you will sweat a lot)
- Duration: approx. tow hours, starting at 18:00
- Free Donations
- I speak English during classes
- Please do not eat at least one hour before classes and you should avoid drinking during the session
- Tell me about your injuries before the session
The asanas (practice of the body- positions) in ashtanga vinyasa yoga are based on a sequence that changes with your abilities. We will start with the first sequence out of three. Ashtanga is very dynamic and with increasing practice becomes more and more acrobatic. I will also teach some breathing techniques. We can also do some passive acro yoga to relax.
I have been practicing Ashtanga for at least 15 years and I have been teaching donation based classes in Vienna for the last 10 years. I moved to Ljubljana in october.